The second half of the NFL Season has kicked off Thursday with Bills Vs. Jets. Here are 5 things to takeaway from this Thursday Night Matchup.
1. The Jets season is not over after Week 9. Yeah I know, they’re not dead yet. Don’t get me wrong they still need a lot of help, but at 4-5 an Wild Card for the NY team is at least possible.
2. Welcome to the rethinking portion of the Buffalo Bills season. After seemingly proven to be a Playoff team after the previous week, they crumbled against a team that were projected to go 0-16 at the beginning of this year. Yes, the Jets could go .500 this year, but this would’ve been huge to win for Buffalo.
3. Tyrod Taylor didn’t hurt the bills in this defeat. He was responsible for TDs and nearly 300 yards passing in the loss and while a good chunk of those stats came in garbage time football, Taylor might be able to keep this Bills in future Matchups with Kelvin Benjamin now in the picture.
4. Apparently, Zay Jones can catch footballs. That shocked me too. I didn’t think it could be done, but the Zay Jones era in Buffalo May have just begun, or maybe this game was just a fluke in his sad short NFL career will see.
5. Richie Incognito made a comment after the game saying that Thursday Night Football is done for the money and should be eliminated from the NFL schedule. Of course you say that after losing badly against a very sad NFL franchise. That doesn’t make you wrong, but there maybe a better time t make this comment without coming off as a sad little b****.