My apologies for not being around over the past few weeks, a combination of personal matters, school, and recently sickness has prevented from posting through these last few crucial weeks. With me back I’m making a few changes to the overall postings going forward with this site.
- I will no longer post Monday Headlines on this site as it’s honestly not worth the hassle of formatting. Not everything on this site is supposed to be easy, but the way I’m currently doing it is not manageable for the the foreseeable future. Instead, All Predictions and Headlines Will Be Done Through the Ultimate Fumble Twitter Account. This will hopefully create more interaction through the games, and keep it relatively easy for to manage and get out on time.
- I’m also changing the format of the Breakdowns, but not removing them from the site. I’m not going to waste time on games that really don’t matter in the grand scheme of things for the NFL. I’m only covering games that impact the Playoff Picture for the rest of the season. Also, obvious outcomes will not be covered unless it results in a elimination or clinching for a team. This decision will save me time and energy that can be used for better recaps.
- After Week 17, I will post a special “Obituary” articles covering the 20 teams that failed to make the postseason. I’m giving my final thoughts on these teams for what went wrong this year, they need to do for 2018 to avoid this repeating.
- I’ll also be experimenting on live tweeting games for the rest of the season. I’ll be bouncing around games, with maybe a couple additional tweets on Buffalo’s matchup. To join me in the adventure, Please Follow Me On Twitter @UltimateFumble.
- Finally, I will post special articles from time to time when I come with good one off ideas, such as the “Obituary”, along with the normal schedule.
Good Luck to Your Teams, and God Speed on the Cleveland Browns
Founder of Ultimate Fumble